Master Meter is Accurate
- Ultrasonic meter technology: No moving parts to wear over time that cause premature decay or failure to the meter, thus reducing repair and maintenance expenses over the life of the meter.
- The Sonata and Octave meters provide a meter accuracy guarantee for the life of the meter, thus maximizing revenue over the normal flow range of the meter.
- The lowest flow range in the industry to capture customer side leakage flow and enable a utility to maximize revenue.
Master Meter is Reliable
- Every meter is tested for meter accuracy before shipment
- Fully automated manufacturing process to ensure quality
- Meter and radio are enclosed within the body of the meter preventing premature damage due to external elements
Master Meter is Dependable
- Manufacturing processes meet a variety of ISO and MIL standards
- Meter meets AWWA standards C700, C708, and C715-18
- Return rate less than one tenth of a percent (0.1%)
Master Meter is Informative
- All meters provide information codes (alarms) that alert operators and customers to address faulty conditions. Info Codes include LEAK, BURST, REVERSE, DRY, and TAMPER.
- Meters provide the above codes plus low battery indicator, ambient temperature limits, and an Info Code for when volume is above maximum flow of the meter.
- State of the art web based MDM system.
- Will work with ANY other meter system.
- Less waste while rolling out an AMR or AMI system
- Instant boost in revenue
We Service Master Meter
Get this service today!